Thursday, December 7, 2006

More Music Rehearsals!

I got in about 30 minutes of cardio before rehearsal tonight. Yea!!! I need to start getting back to doing my cardio like I should.

They had a rendering of the set today and it's just perfect. I forgot to mention that our set also doubles for the set of the children theatre's production of The Diary of Anne Frank during the day. Now that is pretty ingeneous.

We just reviewed what we had already learned, but also learned the first half of "We're Not Sorry" with all the solo lines. I need to remember to warm-up more before rehearsals. Hitting those G and A flats in the Act One Finale was a bitch the first time around. And now I'm the only tenor on that part since he moved the actor who plays Tiny Tom to double the second soprano (Soupy Sue). Ah well, I guess I'm loud enough - although I don't feel like I am. I keep on having to remind myself not to push so much, cause I ain't gonna make it through the show. Once I reminded myself that I don't have to push, then I was fine and the volume was still good.

We also ran the Opening number again with the accompaniment this time on the stage. Then went back the rehearsal room to sing "Look At The Sky". I love our part in the tenor section. I can find the note easy because I could hear the tenors on the recording very well.

Another late rehearsal call for me again tomorrow - 7:30pm! I'll try to fit another 30 minutes of cardio beforehand. Ok, it's getting late. I better get to bed since I have training at 5:30am!

No comments: