Thursday, December 14, 2006

Act One Finale!

Tonight we just staged most of "Act One Finale". Wow! There's a lot of stuff in it and the entire cast is on stage pretty much the entire time. Since we are performing on a small thrust stage, there's a big challenge having 16 people onstage at the same time and still able to let the audience understand the story. But we are able to do it.

I have to carry Little Sally in one of the bits during the number. But for some strange reason, I was having a hard time. I think it might be because I just did a major workout this morning and I haven't quite healed yet. You know what, I just remembered I didn't have my oatmeal this morning...that might be part of it too!

There's two sections where I come back as Old Man Strong during the number and appear behind/above the amenity. Unfortunately, before the second appearance, there is this major singing of the chorus and I'm directed to be backstage during that time. So, I'll be singing offstage - ah well!

The show is looking good!

No comments: