Sunday, March 4, 2007

Opened and Closed Side Show this weekend

It was a long Saturday afternoon, but we had two great performances of Side Show this weekend. Everything just gelled as it usually does in theatre. The audiences loved the show. I can't wait for the rehearsal for the full production on June 18th. I'm getting the power back in my voice. I've been trying to get in contact with my voice teacher, but have been unsuccessful.

After today's show, I said hi to friends in the audience and then went straight to a staging rehearsal for Don Giovanni for Opera in the Heights. I got there late, but just in time to be put in a couple scenes. And I'm also a minuet-er. One of the peasants who does a dance in one scene late in Act One. I haven't learned the ensemble numbers yet...hopefully I will get the music soon.

No comments: