Saturday, March 31, 2007

More AIDA

Just got back from another AIDA staging rehearsal. Well after waiting almost 2 hours, the supers finally got to run-thru the 'Triumphant March' and we changed a bit of the ending. But most importantly during the wait, I got to talk to some of the other supers and some of the women chorus. I think that's the best thing out of this experience, because the work is kinda boring. I love getting to meet new people and reuniting with old friends as well.

I just saw my old coworker, Chuck Winkler, who got me the church job at Holy Rosary. I haven't seen him since he left the bank a couple years ago. He now works at the opera and looks like he is doing well. He is also in the chorus. Talking to him now makes me more anxious to leave the bank. I need to get this thing going for me to leave here in October.

No comments: