Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well...

We had a bit of an interruption at rehearsal yesterday. I'm not going to say much in detail, but the musical director and one of the leads went head to head. Some expletives were said...in a church music room, but ah well. I'm told it was ok as long as it wasn't in the sanctuary.

Anyway, I wrote previously about someone giving the ensemble notes. And then this happens. Yes, it was the same person. I guess my instinct was right. I was going to email the director about it, but just decided not to. I was going to actually call the musical director about it. But from what was said during the confrontation - I think she already realized that and some kind of friction happened between Tuesday and Saturday's rehearsal. Hmmmm....and for the record, I'm with the musical director. We've been friends for almost 20 years now. For her to leave a rehearsal, it had to be something really bad to piss her off.

Also, the musical director left rehearsal. So, we're hoping she comes back, but they are also looking for another to take over - just in case.

No comments: