Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Love MySpace!

Besides keeping in touch with friends, I love MySpace even more because I just reconnected with a good friend of mine, Illeana Kirven, from way back when we both were performing at the Galveston Island Outdoor Musicals. We were in Showboat together - and I was in the white ensemble, if you can believe that. I need to look back at my programs to know what year that was, but it was over 10 years ago - so we'll leave it at that! She's been doing very well and is also encouraging me to move to NYC!

I'm very psyched about my plans to move. I have a lot of things to take care of before that happens, but I think this is a definite. I looked at maybe transferring with my job at the bank. But also, I wanted to audition for a regional production of Les Miserables at North Shore Music Theatre in Beverly, Massachusetts. I think auditions will be around August and so if I get in - I'll take a personal leave from my job for rehearsal and the run of the show (October - November). See how I am after the show is over and see if I want to go back or find another job.

I'm getting out of my apartment at the end of July and possibly moving back with my parents for a bit to save some more money before the big move. Also, I have this oral surgery to schedule too. I need to make an appointment with my oral surgeon and my orthodontist AND my dentist. So much to do!!!

No comments: