Friday, February 16, 2007

Back to the Side Show

We started staging the concert last night in the little church room where we are rehearsing. I got my libretto last night for the show and basically - it's all sung with a couple spoken lines in between. So the score is pretty much all we need. Some of the lines are in the score and I think there is only one big speech in the beginning from The Boss that is not.

Before rehearsal, I got to tell my Norm Lewis story. The director suggested inviting him to possibly to the production in July. Let's see what I can do.

We also went over some musical numbers in Act Two - which is great, because I missed learning these. Some of the cast was out performing in The Diary of Anne Frank at MST so we had some voices missing in the ensemble and Terry Connor.

Off Topic: I got my new eyeglasses yesterday. I've been getting a lot of compliments on them at work - so I guess I made a good decision. I guess when I get this old, I can pretty much know what looks good on me.

No comments: