Friday, August 14, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife/Anderson Cooper

I'm very excited because I am going to see 'The Time Traveler's Wife' tonight!!! I finished reading the book last week and this will be the first time I have read the book before the movie. Because I actually made the time to read for the first time in my life. It's so different to read a book because you want to, rather than just read it because a teacher made you. Maybe I might go back and read those books that I never quite read in school. Yeah, I was a bad student.

Also, I just found out that I have the same birthday as Anderson Cooper. Not only because he is Anderson Cooper, but because I hardly know anyone who was born on June 3. We are very rare for some reason. He wasn't born on the same year, but it's a start! Now I am on the lookout for someone on the same day AND the same year!

Ok, since I now have a lot of free time, I will probably will now blog more often...hopefully! Be on the lookout for more!

No comments: