Saturday, January 13, 2007

Great audiences!

Well, I haven't posted here since opening, but the show is going great! All the feedback that I have heard has been very positive. We've had a lot of family and theatre family come for the past few performances (this weekend is Industry Week and people in the industry get in free).

Our audiences from opening night to last night have been awesome. They are with us and loving us and we've been getting lots o' laughs. And it's great because we feed off of their energy. I also have to note that my stamina is much better than it was before opening. I can actually get through numbers without getting out of breathe.

It's really great to come out after the show and have audience members come up to you and compliment my performance. This one guy came up to me a couple performances ago and told me that I was his favorite character in the show. How cool is that! One audience member last night sent me a message via MySpace and said he was contacting other cast members as well. He also wrote a great blog post about the show as well.

Now I am reminded of why I love doing live theatre!

No comments: