Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

2007 is here! We had another great show tonight. I felt good about it. I actually didn't feel as tired as last night. The director said it was sloppy and the audience was nice, but not as vocal as we'd hoped. I did a gasp early in the second act, that was too obvious to hide. Ah well!

After the show, they had a dessert and champagne reception for NYE. I got to see old friends and a lot of audience members were so nice to come up to me and say very nice things about the show and my performance. The audience loved the show and I heard from the musical director that some people who saw the show in NYC liked ours better because of the intimacy of the space.

Some of the cast went to a club called The Guava Lamp, but I had to decline. Although my voice is better than it was last night - I still need to get some rest. So that's what I'm about to do right now.

No comments: