Monday, April 28, 2008

Company

I've been cast in a show finally! I'm playing Paul in Company. The theatre producing it is called etc (east-end theatre company). I've done 3 shows there and am almost a regular. I don't know who the rest of the cast is yet. But I do know that Penny is playing April, Shelley, who I met at the audition, is playing Amy (my soon-to-be bride). Great moment in the show.

When we met, we both thought we knew each other. And realized we did Aida at HGO. She was in the chorus and I was a super. Also, I just found out that my friend, Ellen, will be performing the role of Susan. The role was offered to my "second wife", Bethany, who had to turn it down for personal reasons. But you never know, someone might drop out and she could do it after all.

I'm looking forward to the show. I just hope we can work out a deal with the union contract. I heard Robin Lusby might be doing Joanne and she's union too. I think?

No comments: