Sunday, February 3, 2008

Changing My NYC Plan....again. Time to make the jump!

Well, after my time in NYC recently, I've been getting the urge to make the move quicker than I planned before. Now the plan is to look for a job within the bank in NYC and transfer up to NYC with it. I can still audition for shows by signing up for EPA's time slots during lunch breaks. I can also do ECC's by timing it out right. Maybe working at night - who knows. I'll figure that out in the next few months. I just need to be there to get into the rhythm of auditioning. I've been so out of practice, I just need to just keep auditioning until it become second nature.

I also need to schedule the oral surgery that I have been putting off for too long. I need to get new resume' photos done, get back to dance class, get more vocal coaching, get back into shape, save more money, and just get prepared to make the jump. I talked to my friend Vic this past weekend and he just plain out said I just need to get my ass to NYC and just make the jump. I'm not getting any younger and I'm just not doing anything down here.

And once I'm there in NYC, I can save more money while I'm working and hopefully quit in 3 months. By then, I can get a tour or have enough money saved up to just audition. Ok, so now I'm motivated. It's almost been a year since I first met Vic and he was telling me to move - so I need to do it this year!

Also, my friend Michael has been telling me to just do the move or jump as well. Once I get there, it'll just workout. But I need to just be there first. And I know that is true!

Thanks again, Vic and Michael!

2 comments:

MikeyPod said...

YAY!

DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.